HEY, FRIENDS. Long time no nothin', on account of, I've been distracted by tumblr fandom and related tomfoolery. But recently I've fallen headfirst into Buffy, about a decade late, and thereby come slinking back to LJ's goaty embrace!
Basically, um, someone should talk to me about vampire slayers, before I give in to my base impulses and actually write some Buffy/Faith.
hm okay question
DO I: post the first 9000 words or so of my Moira fic as like a... part one style thing and hope that I get the rest finished in a timely enough fashion that I will not either 1) give up in the interim or 2) be consumed by guilt and produce a shitty second product
man up and try to finish the whole story before posting anything, thereby risking DEMORALIZATION AND FAILURE?
For additional context, this is a story about what Moira was doing during the movie: namely, being ceaselessly dicked around by mutants. It is my baby and I have been hacking at it since July.
If I made Cinderella, the audience would immediately be looking for a body in the coach.
— Alfred Hitchcock
When I write a story, what do you immediately look for?
Name two (or more) characters that I have shown evidence of including as a pairing (or non-romantic exclusivity, or pale romance, or really any quadrant will do, for Homestickers on my flist) in fanfic or original fic or Random Shit I Talk About On The Internets. I will answer with:
1. What they most commonly do during sex (if they are the sexing type)
2. Who has prettier (or just more attractive) hair
3. What they argue about most often
4. Who'd cope best if the other one died
5. The happiest plausible happily-ever-after I can think of for them
6. The most tragic possible ending for them
7. What I enjoy most about their dynamic
8. What I find difficult to write about them
COME AT ME, BRO